Ten Things I know about you.
- You are reading this.
- You are human.
- You can't say the letter ''P'' without separating your lips.
- You just attempted to do it.
- You are laughing at yourself.
- You have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5.
- You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.
IMPOSSIBILITIES IN THE WORLD
- You can't count your hair.
- You can't wash your eyes with soap.
- You can't breathe through your nose when your tongue is out. (Put your tongue back in your mouth, you silly person.)
TO ALL MY INTELLIGENT FRIENDS
See if you can figure out what these 7 words all have in common?
Give it another try. Look at each word carefully This is so cool.....
No, it is not that they all have at least 2 double letters.... In all the words listed, if you take the first letter, place it at the end of the word, and then spell the word backwards, it will be the same word.
Don’t you just hate intelligence tests!!